Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Fudgy Protein Loaf

Fudgy Protein Loaf:

-2c oats or oat flour
-3 tbsp almond flour
-1/4c cocoa powder
-2 scoops choc protein (I used Cellucor's molten choc)
-2tsp baking powder
-5 egg whites
-2 bananas
-1/2c applesauce (I made my own-chop 1 apple, nuke 2mins, purée with dash of cinnamon)
-1/2c almond milk
-1/2c water 
-1tbsp vanilla
-stevia (I used dark choc liquid stevia)

. Add all to blender and blend until smooth. Add all wet then blend, add all dry then blend blend blend! This makes the bread come out uber smooth. 
.Bake 350 for 50-55mins. 
.You can add in nuts or choc chips or even drop in some nut butter. 
Seriously sooo moist and fudgy! 

Ps: I keep all my baked goods in fridge so it stays fresh. 
I smeared some of my homemade Cinnamon Roll Nut Butter on it (on recipe page).

((Use my cellucor code:PeaceLoveFit for discount on cellucor.com))

No comments:

Post a Comment